Saturday, November 12, 2011

Evacuation

If I had to be moved to another country the three items I would choose to bring with me would be:
a bible, photo album, and American flag.  I would take the bible to help remind me of my faith and to stay true to my beliefs.  I would take a photo album because I know eventually my mind would fade, but photos could remind me of past memories and finally I would take the flag to explain how everyone from the U.S. are entitled to their freedom and are able to make their own choices.  If I could only take one item I would choose to take the photo album only because you can't get back the memories that have been captured within the photos, but I would not be too upset if this was the only item I could bring with me. 

I have learned that I am not a materialistic person and even though I would be sad to have to leave the U.S. I would be excited to see how other countries live.

No comments: